Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thomas Sayings for November 2006

"Mommy, I put minty in my nose. Really burns." After putting Starbucks mint in his nose while riding with Daddy. Apparently he cried once it started to dissolve and he was quite surprised.

"Mommy, me sure lucky boy" after taking him to Taco Bell.

"I make big mess." Following a potty break in the corner of his room.

"Mommy, is toy store lost?" After an unsuccessful trip driving around Mt Vernon looking for the Toys R Us that doesn't exist.

"Of course, Mommy." When asked to help put in dirty laundry.

"Move it." When trying to get me off the stool.

"Mommy, come cuddle with me."

"Me no like it." For anything he doesn't like or thinks he doesn't like, including his favorite things if he's trying to avoid it in any way.

"Twinkle, Twinkle litte star, how I wonder what you ate for breakfast!" sung at the top of his lungs, including his booth at Red Robin.

"Whoa, look at those. Those so cool."

"Me no like my underwear, me no want them!" while crying and throwing a fit at the tiniest suggestion.

"Daddy, come wrestle me. Come do some wrestle-ling!"

"Come chase me!"

No comments: