Saturday, December 02, 2006

Mommy's sick so we go sailing!



We were supposed to leave early this morning for Yakima in order for Andrea and I to head to Kennewick for the 2nd of my 3 Dierks concerts. But Baby had other ideas, and I shed a lot of tears in between runs to the can. Deeply disappointed by the possibility of having to let Andrea down for the concert, I headed to bed, praying against the odds that the violent vomiting would pass. While I was unconscious, John appeased Thomas, who was upset that he couldn't get to Jakey's house, with a trip down to the docks, and it wasn't until much later that I found out they went sailing while I slept. I was so happy that he didn't get to miss out on some fun because I was too sick to head out.

We did get to go, however, as whatever it was passed by afternoon. Whether it was Baby or some stomach bug, our car was still packed and we headed out, bucket secured tightly in the front seat just in case.

No comments: