Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tommy's Preschool Halloween Party





Today was Tommy's Halloween Party at preshool. He wanted to go as a ghost, but went as a bear instead because a ghost might scare the other kids and would break the rules of preschool. We got yet another year of use from this bear suit, too, which is always good. The kids had a great time with their games, including the bobbing-for-apples game I was assigned to bring in. I thought it would be a huge bust, but the kids pulled it off brilliantly. Instead of creating a huge, watery disaster, they were smart enough to figure that if they went for the stem with their teeth, they wouldn't have to get wet at all. What a concept! And I remember this game from in the past, dunking my entire head in trying to get my mouth around the apple. I guess another...
"back in the day" moment.

No comments: