Monday, June 09, 2008

While I was away at the relay...Cooper learned...


When I came home this afternoon from our run in Tofino, I found that Cooper has learned to clap his hands and march through the house with high knees. He's also seriously cutting all four of his 1 year molars, and he is cranky to beat all! Poor little guy! He must be in so much pain.

Thomas spent his weekend riding his bike all over, Geneva school, The Firs, the playground behind the fire station and around the neighborhood. John has fixed up the bike trailer and was able to tag along in that while Thomas rode. John seems tired but made it through the weekend, and I'm so thankful that I can leave the boys with him and not worry that they'll be sad, crying and miserable. I can only imagine how hard it was, but they made it and hopefully this is the last time for a while that I have to be gone!

1 comment:

tysondouglas said...

Congrats on the run! Hope it was good weather for you. The day of our BBQ was the first sunny day in a week and it has been raining ever since. Hope Cooper feels better soon...