Friday, May 22, 2009

Tommy's Preschool Graduation 2009





It's supposed to be a moment of pride, a moment of joy and celebration for all that you have accomplished. You bask in the glow of your achievement and stand in awe of the adulation from the loved ones in your life.

Yeah, not for Tommy. Not this graduation at least. Let's hope that his next graduation plays out a little different. He wouldn't sing, wouldn't sit up on his chair, interrupted Teacher Kathy to whine about a different balloon he wanted, then mortified me even more when he proceeded to crawl under his chair and hide.

I'm sure I will post more about his preschool accomplishments....AFTER I laugh off these pictures!

1 comment:

Carey Harris said...

What a little strong minded one! Tommy is bound to be a leader!! Sure do miss you guys! Thanks for all the comments on our blog. I am a bit behind on the computer but look forward to reading the newest adventures of Tommy and Cooper. They are so adorable!