Friday, October 13, 2006

10 Weeks! Only 30 more to go!!!

Yes, that is right! We're pregnant! I know that I haven't kept up the blog, but the last 6 weeks have held the biggest trials of my life and have pushed me to my absolute limits, so blogging has been swept aside for survival. If there is anything to ask for at this point it is lots of prayer as we continue on this journey. I pray that I can continue to focus on one day at a time, and pray that I can continue to work, as both Thomas and I are medically insured through my job. With Thomas I had normal woes of pregnancy, but with this one I have struggled with extreme nausea, day and night vomiting and intense flu-like symptoms that are pretty consistent day in and day out. John has been the rock that has held this place together, and I will forever be grateful for his unbelievable strength, support and love through this intense time in our lives. And if you're wondering, yes I already told Andrea that she will be the surrogate for our next child, since she seems to like to have babies!!!

No comments: