Wednesday, August 01, 2007



I have been telling John since our other jet ski broke down that I really need to get a new jet ski. It's something that I can do by myself with the kids. I can manage the ski boat, but I'm very nervous about not only being responsible for the kids but the boat as well. That does not mean that I don't want to be able to go out on the lake when everyone else is gone. I think a new jetski is the answer. Until today I was not getting a favorable response. Today, Jason Kinloch offered to let me go out on the jet ski he'd brought over, and after just a moment of hesitation, I jumped at the chance to take Tommy out. And my resolve to get another jet ski increased. My husband may just be softening on the idea after seeing today's fun! I will still hope..... (although John has reminded me just how old his truck is...oh bother!)

No comments: