Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Exhaustion!

Today, Thomas wiped me out! Thomas is waking up around 7 am this last week, which is either a change in his body or he's reacting to the sun coming up earlier. He's not on much of a bedtime set schedule and goes to sleep around 9 at night, depending on his nap, so it's not like he's going to bed earlier to account for waking up earlier. So our morning started early. It's nice outside, so we played outside before getting the call to meet Daddy at work. Off we went, then picked up my contacts, ran to get fries at McDonald's before racing home to try to get Thomas home before he fell asleep. Thomas only slept 1.5 hours, and then it was off to the park, where we ran and ran, climbed over and over up the jungle gym (Diego, Diego! he would cry as we climbed the rope ladder) and down the slide, and all over the park and through the woods. It was exhausting, and he just kept going and going. By the time he got into bed, I was done. Totally done in. Whether Thomas got the best of me, work is stressing me out or I'm stressing too much about this trip, I hit the bed looking forward to a new and more rested day!

No comments: