Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day 2006

John and I both had to work today, but tonight I came home to find a huge bouquet of roses on the table and a huge hug and welcome from Thomas, who appeared to actually miss me today. We spent our evening opening a big box of goodies from Andrea, the kids and mom and dad, and enjoyed the wonderful gifts they sent. Lots of chocolate, matchbox cars, playdoh, etc. Jodi and Lauren came over with Valentines, and that was a lot of fun. I was instantly taken back to the days of making Valentines in school and tucking them into our little envelopes we made for our desks.

Before Thomas was ready for bed, Lil took over and John and I headed out for dinner at Busara. We made it home to tuck the little one into bed and enjoyed the rest of our Valentines together-quiet at last!

No comments: