Monday, February 13, 2006

Pre-Valentines Day with Thomas 2006

Today Thomas and I did our normal things together. We spent our morning hanging out with the fish at Whatcom Falls Park, then headed out for the ocean in the afternoon. Before heading home I decided to go by the market and pick out some special truffles for Valentines Day treats. Thomas and I picked out four chocolate truffles. Now, I'd like to say that these chocolate wonders made it home, but Thomas and I decided to try one out and share. You see, I must work hard at teaching my toddler to share, and what better way to teach this valuable lesson than over a delicious truffle?! Well, of course, Thomas wanted to share more, and before we even made it home, those silly little truffles were GONE! And Yes, my son appears to love chocolate just as much as his mama does!

No comments: