Friday, October 07, 2005

Cynthia's 30th Birthday pre-party 2005 October 4th

Although I chatted with Jodi in the early morning while at work, my crazy day at work had me forgetting I was going out with the girls to celebrate, and it took Jodi calling me on my drive back home to remind me that I had fun times awaiting. Good thing she caught me or Thomas and I would have been at Toys R Us killing time, while the girls wondered where I was. I was much more excited about going out than hangin at Toys R Us, too.
Jodi and Jenny picked me up and surprised me with a wonderful dinner at Nimbus, which has incredible views of the bay and downtown Bellingham from 14 stories high. Although I had been dreading my birthday, and I usually have a hard time celebrating myself and get all worked up about any attention, it was a great time just to hang out with the girls, have time just to chat and relax together, and spend quality time without the little ones dividing out attentions. It was really special for me to be able to be with Jenny and Jodi, and it was a night I won't soon forget. I'm so thankful for their incredible friendship, and feel like I come away with such joy and happiness whenever I'm with them. I had such a wonderful feeling in my heart after getting home, and had a hard time wiping the smile off my face well into the next day and night! Girls, you made my 30th incredibly special. I love you both!

No comments: