Friday, October 21, 2005

Lauren's 2nd Birthday, 2005




Today was a crazy day! Not only did I have to work, but I wanted to celebrate Lauren's birthday tonight with cupcakes and dinner, get a present for Billy's belated birthday, finalize Jake's birthday presents, go to an invitation only shoe boutique grand opening with Jodi and Jenny, and get ready to go to Yakima for the weekend. As Thomas now says, "Whoa!" It was a great night, and thanks to Matt picking up the pizzas, the night went a lot smoother than I thought. We celebrated with birthday cupcakes, much to Lauren's delight, ate pizzas, opened presents, then Jodi and I rushed off to the shoe boutique, leaving the guys to "babysit". Hmmmm...after the many nights the guys have spent hangin' out in the shop, Jodi and I are debating coming up with our own "project" to work on. Late night dinner and gelato seems like a good "project" to me! After returning from the grand opening (Jodi and Jenny bought shoes, and I bought a fancy belt), we relieved the guys to work on the studio wood project and took back the kids. Thomas went down shortly after getting back home, and later John called. Bruce agreed to listen for Thomas on the monitor as I raced up to sit and enjoy the Keith Urban video in the comfort of the big screen! Fabulous! What a treat!

No comments: