Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day 2007


Thomas should have woke up to his Valentine Gift this morning, but unfortunately the part he didn't find last night, the bag of Hershey kisses-I ate. Yep, that's right. I ate it all up, as Tommy would say. Yes, pretty much a whole bag of Hershey kisses gone...in about two days. So much for filling his bag up with his favorite treat. He did find some of his present last night, the race car tin that had race car chocolates (that I also ate) in it, but I was going to fill it up with what he really likes....Hershey kisses. Poor guy! Having to deal with a pregnant and very chocolate-hungry mother to deal with on Valentine's Day.

John brought home roses at lunch time, and Thomas enjoyed sharing with grandma his "rosens" with her. Thomas' wish for Valentine's was a dump truck and the movie Polar Express. While we were out and about this morning, he told me again that he wanted a dump truck and Polar Express. When John got home from work tonight, Thomas was able to open Polar Express. Today our double jog stroller also came, which is a sobering reminder that this big event is definitely taking shape, no matter how much I try to deny it. Soon, instead of eating chocolate, I'll be pushing two little boys around! I don't think I truly understand how this is going to change it all for us!

No comments: