Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fun Days

Thomas is talking so much these days, and is starting to put more and more words together. "Daddy, go way", "Mommy bye-bye van water" is almost a full sentence in my opinion and let me know he wanted to go out to Whatcom Falls to see the waterfalls. Yesterday we took him for his 18 month check at 21 months, and I got the third degree for him still being on the bottle. I'm sorry, I'll try to wean him, but I'm not ready to pull him off. Call me silly, but the boy is lean enough without me taking away the few calories he gets during the day. If we brush his teeth I'm not so worried about the bottle issue. I'm not going to make an issue out of a little thing, because Thomas has shown me in the past that he'll figure things out without me making a big deal out of it. If he's four and still wanting a bottle, then I'll make an issue out of it.

Today we went swimming in the morning, the car appraiser came by, Jodi and Lauren stopped by to play, we napped and then when he woke up we headed out to hike at the falls and then stopped by Lo-Lu's to play. It was a fun day with a brief break in the rain. What a relief!

No comments: