Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Triple Overtime on the "I don't know what BOWL"

Tonight Thomas had a great time, and before he went to bed he took a dark, rainy walk, a bath, I went to the gym, he played trains, watched teletubbies 3 times, played Matchbox cars with his one truck, colored at his chair, poo'd, and ate dinner twice....all while Florida State battled it out with Penn State. Now, I'll tell you, I'm rooting for Florida State tonight. I hope they win for very important reasons. It's hot in Florida, I'm going there in a month, and I like red more than white. I didn't watch a game this season and I couldn't tell you one name of one player on their team if I was on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. Now, with NFL football, I usually take the time to know the teams and stats (at least what any mother of a toddler can!) But with college football I have only a few criteria in which to judge; the color/look of the uniform, the mascot of the school, the weather, and sometimes how hot the quarterback is for that season. So, tonight I went with the color of the uniform. John picked Penn State because the kicker is just a young boy (a freshman) and he feels sorry about all the missed field goal attempts. Wow! Glad we didn't have money riding on this one!

No comments: