Saturday, July 14, 2007

Things you don't Teach...

That it's extremely funny to fart, or ANYTHING that remotely sounds like a fart! I should be mortified, but I have to tell myself that this must be some sort of developmental stage that all boys go through, because it is definitely something we have not taught him, nor engage in. We do not sit around farting on the couch or belching over a meal or after a big gulp of soda. For some reason, though, Tommy finds it extremely entertaining and absolutely hilarious to "pass gas out of his bum-bum" or burp. Just tonight I saw him chugging down a swiped soda from outside, his head tipped back to get every last drop, then walked towards the house belching as he walked. I'm sure if he'd had pants on he'd probably had his hand down his pants scratching, too! Uhhhhhhhh!!!

1 comment:

canobbs@mac.com said...

It's all part of being a boy. Too bad we never grow out of it eh?